Sunday, January 13, 2013

Boden style

Very much inspired by Boden Spring 2013 neon & brown theme...love this issue!
http://www.bodenimages.com/productimages/ZoomLarge/13WSPR_WK819_LBR_M01.jpg 
page 127
http://www.bodenimages.com/productimages/ZoomLarge/13WSPR_WC115_MVN_M02.jpg 
page 141
 http://www.bodenimages.com/productimages/ZoomLarge/13WSPR_WE381_SAG_M01.jpg
 Page 143
Holymoly, if you are looking for some bright yellow or neon pants this season, there are so many great options right now:
-Anthropologie AG Stevie Ankle in neon lime $158
-Boden Bistro Crop Trousers in pineapple yellow $88
-LOFT Color Pop Modern Skinny Jeans in canary yellow $59.50
-GAP 1969 Legging Skimmer Jeans in neon yellow sale $28.99
-Old Navy Rockstar Pop-Color Cords in margarita sale $15.97

4 comments:

Phoebe said...

Oh love Yellow paired with brown. I think it also looks great with blues and whites too. :D xoxo, Phoebe

Rachel said...

I love your pants. That color is awesome.

Rachel said...

I forgot to ask you. How is Boden's sizing on pants? I am a size 4 in JCrew cafe capris and minnies. How does Boden compare? Thanks.

Olyvia said...

Phoebe, thanks!

Rachel, I would love to know the answer myself. I asked the same question in my previous post, haha. I haven't bought anything from Boden yet! I've only been browsing their catalogs and being inspired by the outfits in the most recent catalog. Well, when I do order from Boden, I'll certainly do a review and let you know! I'll wait when they have better sales...