Saturday, July 29, 2017

Boring but comfy

This is definitely not the most glamorous or picturesque item, but I've been wearing this over-sized cardigan like a comfortable blanket everywhere. The dolman sleeves and boxy shape makes it is easy to throw over any outfit. The loose shape is great for summer mugginess, yet the cotton waffle-knit gives warmth for those freezing air-conditioned rooms. 
(as of today 7/29/17, 50% off sale with code: FLASH21)
I'm wearing size S (washed several times and it doesn't shrink much)

With a weekend full of comfortable things, I am silently crying with emotions reading the following.

Links from The Zhush that I thought is worth forwarding/bookmarking to tell future kids:
37 Things You'll Regret When You're Old

Book recommended by a stranger I met online:
Theology of the Body in Simple Language by Pope John Paul II

No comments: