Tip I learned from bloggers:
If the dress looks awkwardly too mini-length for the model, it fits great on us shorties.
Wearing size S. I like this dress!
1. Higher waist-line (almost empire-waist) helps elongate legs.
2. Tie string is permanently attached to the sides (won't fall off/become lost in the wash).
3. Substantial easy-care fabric in a neutral floral print (reminiscent of James Tissot's)
4. Lots of interesting 2nd-glance details with the button down and collar.
5. Fun but still appropriate for a person in her 30's.