Sunday, December 28, 2014

Celebrate!

At the beginning of 2014, I mentioned that this was the year I was to finish paying off my school loans. Month by month, I said good-bye to my paycheck...and I finally did it! Seven years of college costed me about $130,000, and then it took me seven years to pay it off (which became a bit under $180,000 with the interests, gah!) A weight has now lifted off me!

I thought I would celebrate by buying myself something grand or splurging on something crazy. But turns out, I can't think of a thing at the moment. Being thoughtful about all my purchases these past 7 years has now become my shopping habit, haha! For the first time in my life, I actually feel very satisfied with my wardrobe, love everything in it, and love re-wearing what I have!

Thank you everyone who have read my blog and followed me through these shopping and styling adventures!

For the coming new year....I'm hoping to maintain what I love, upgrade if appropriate, and maybe try something new if I get inspired! Cheers for the new year!

2 comments:

Sydney's Fashion Diary said...

Congrats on paying off your student loan! That's a huge accomplishment. I enjoy your blog throughout the year, Olyvia! I am the same way - at this point in my life, I am very content with my small (but full of things I love) closet. Happy New Year!

Olyvia said...

Thanks for being one of my longest blog friend, Sydney! Happy New Year to you too! :)