Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Fancy Embroidered Sweatshirts

There was a time in my tween years that I wore hand-me-down sweatshirts every day, and they were not considered cool for the early 1990's, but were unwanted goods from the 80's, in bright turquoise, hot pink, and yellow colors with the obnoxious fabric paint, fake collars attached and matching sweatpants. I don't know if anyone wore these as fashion back then, but that's what I wore because they were the only option of clothing I had and luckily, they were at least comfortable and warm for a 12 years old girl. 

I have been avoiding wearing sweatshirts for a long time, but these from Anthropologie are so elevated! The embroidery designs are so pretty! Is this the comeback of the sweatshirts, but more elegant-stylish? 




1, 23, 4

If so, keep them coming and I might try sneaking some back in my adult wardrobe. 

What kind of sweatshirts do you prefer?

No comments: