Therefore, I came up with the idea that I needed a lightweight vest with sturdy pockets to hold all my essentials like phone, keys, lip balm, tissues, wallet, etc...
But I would love the vest to look fashionable and not like I'm going fishing, thus the hunt for a fashionable cargo vest. Unfortunately, I could not find any female fashionistas sporting a chic cargo vest on the web...and no recommendations of where to shop for one. Although I am inspired by a couple of looks from these male fashions below:
I found the closest vest I had in mind on Amazon: Pesion Womens Packable Military Utility Vests Outerwear Waterproof Windbreaker Jacket Cargo Vest with Removable Hood ($44.99) . It comes in so many color options!
I decided to enlist ChatGPT to mock me images of how I might look with the different colors to make a decision.
Honestly, I would totally wear all these colors, but AI kept telling me the olive green one was the best stylish option. Would you agree?
Gosh, ChatGPT or any AI app has been a game-changer lately in helping me make styling decisions! So much fun to use them! Are you using them to help with outfits?
No comments:
Post a Comment