Saturday, June 16, 2012

Quick Forever21 shorts review

Right now, 
I'm loving dalmation-spot prints!
And colorful shorts!
 Love21 Pleated Matelot Shorts in lime size XS (online here)
The color is actually a really pretty mustard. The downside is the fabric wrinkles easily and is hand-wash only (I'm scared to think what the washing machine would do to this type of fabric...wrinkle? shrink? fad?...and ruin these lovely shorts). This is probably my most high-maintenance shorts ever.
Essential Cotton shorts in green size S (online here)
The color is a lot brighter jade-green in person. I purchased these immediately after seeing it on the display dummy near the fitting rooms in store. No complaints about these! Definitely looks better in-person than in the stock photos online.

Spotted knit top was on the clearance rack at my local Forever21, but here's similar, classier options at LOFT or Anthro (ooh, cute jacket here).

:( And now I'll be on a hiatus from blogging, since I'm having serious issues with my computer.  I'll be back after either fixing my laptop or buying a new one. In the meantime, I will be testing out a series of lip balms and will be back to hopefully share the "best-winning lip balm on the market!"

3 comments:

Me said...

I especially love that last pair!

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your computer! Hope things get resolved soon! Looking forward to your lip balm post! :)

SewPetiteGal said...

Love your dalmatian top! It pairs so prettily with the bright colors in your shorts. I'm especially drawn to the green pair.

Hope your computer issues get resolved soon! Those are no fun :(

The Short Girl said...

I love that top, it's so cute!!

Diary of a Short Girl