Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hoarding Kmart Thom McAn Willa sandals

For those of you who love old-ladies orthopedic sandals like myself, that is...if you shop brands like Clarks, Sofft, Born, Ecco, etc....here's a more affordable alternative at Kmart and better! I bought these Thom McAn Willa sandals at the beginning of summer for full price at $24.99 to wear to work (I work in a casual cubicle office environment), and was amazed at how versatile and comfortable these sandals are! My favorite part is that they're "black" all-over, which is compatible with my wardrobe (I wear a lot of black), and the black insole hides any gross sweaty toe prints on the foot bed!  I love the easy slip-on-slip-off style which also helps to air out the hot and tired feet when sitting down. The padding, arch support, and 1.5" heel height is perfect with my flat feet. I feel like they are more comfortable than any of the Clarks sandals I've ever tried. These are mostly man-made materials (only the outer upper straps are genuine leather), but overall well-made and sturdy!
I love them so much, I bought 4 more identical pairs this week because they are on super clearance at $7.99 and with further discounts with the "Buy One pair of Shoes, Get One for $1".  This sale ends tonight! Thought I'd share in case anyone is interested. Fits true to size!  I'm wearing size 6.
Click on pictures to zoom in.
My first time hoarding shoes in the exact same style/brand because it's that WORTHY! If feels good to know I have these comfortable sandals to wear to work, travel, and play to last me more than 10 years (since I own 5 pairs of these now, haha!)

No comments: