Saturday, May 19, 2018

Royal Wedding Ideas

I am super elated that Meghan Markle decided to wear sleek wedding gowns with no frills, beads, or lace, since one of my wedding dresses is also a solid white fabric. My alteration tailor had scoffed at my plain sheath dress for being too simple for a bride a couple of months ago, but look who is in trend now? haha!

I already have all my wedding costumes in tow (since my wedding is in 21 days, eek!), but if I had more time and better resources, I would have loved to try some traditional gowns like these...found out about them too late :( Maybe in another lifetime!
Oleg Cassini for Gene Tierney in The Razor's Edge (1946)

Thai Nguyen Atelier (2016?)

2 comments:

Qwerty said...

Hi Olyvia! This is Michelle from Quest for Fashion Sense (it’s been a while, I know!). Best wishes on your upcoming wedding. I am so happy for you. May your day be filled with with laughter and joy!

Olyvia said...

Hi Michelle! Wow, whatever happened to Quest for Fashion Sense!? Miss your fashion journeys. Thanks for the well wishes! Will need them :)