Monday, November 9, 2020

Black Leather Pants Trend for Fall

I remember for a couple of seasons past, a few bloggers that I follow started testing out black leather leggings. I was on the fence with trying those shiny pants myself, and almost bought a leather-look yoga pants, but in the end, I gave up on the idea as it made me too self-conscious to wear it in public. 

I must acknowledge though that these black leather skinny pants have exploded this Fall 2020, where almost every blogger I read are sporting them quite religiously. The reviews rave about faux-leather fabric that are breathable, soft and stretchy, and the shine helps keep away fuzz and lint from winter sweaters better than other kinds of leggings, which makes it a very convincing piece when it comes to comfort.

Yet still not going to add these pants to my wardrobe since I don't have the legs for them, and I look unflatteringly stumpy when I try to wear a big sweater to cover the shy behind, haha. But I will live vicariously through Olivia Palermo in this outfit of perfection for now (even her lilac mask is bomb!)

No comments: