Thursday, August 17, 2023

Handbag Crush Part 1

I realized that I'm very horrible at coordinating my outfits with the appropriate handbags. I don't think I have ever held or worn a bag that actually looks stylish enough to publish, except for my vintage gold purse and mint clutch in the past, which are actually not practical in real life anymore and falling apart because they are...centuries old. 

I've been on the hunt to add more stylish and classy handbags to my wardrobe, but I keep falling for the novelty ones instead. There's so many cute international boutique online stores these days selling quite unique bags....

First crush:

Doughnut Macaroon Tiny Crossbody Bag ($65) 

I love the idea of a utility-looking bag for streetwear styles to pair with a casual outfit with a denim jacket, while going out to the local boba shop to enjoy a refreshing drink with friends. This little crossbody bag is just adorable with the pastel colors (sheer pink x powder purple) and the puppy dog face on it! 

No comments: