Friday, September 15, 2023

Eva Chen is back!

Anyone here use to spend a few minutes in the magazine aisle of the grocery store to catch up on the latest fashion back in the days? I loved fashion editorials growing up, but my exposure was limited to reading them in the grocery store, the dingy copies in the doctor/dentist offices, and once in awhile, I had a free subscription for 3 months from a random advertisement. One of those free subscriptions was for Teen Vogue and that's when I first became a fan of the editor Eva Chen, where her Editor's note section was always such an enjoyable read. You can tell she loves fashion in the most genuine way and is living her dream! I was ecstatic that I found her Instagram and her posts on IG are just as enjoyable as her Editor's page in the past.

It's kind of funny to think we transitioned from fashion magazines for inspiration to Instagram for all things fashion now....and it's addicting! 

Anyhow, I felt Eva's fashion moments have faded out during the pandemic where she was always battling some cold/flu that comes with having 3 kids and travels, etc.  and mostly in sweats and tie-dye...but woah, this year NYFW, she brought it back! 

I love how her looks are so simple, yet so flattering, from the hair, to the dresses that accentuates her best features, and those pointy-toe shoes!!! Perfection! Reminds me that less is more! Okay, have to look at her shoes again below....

Mary Jane straps seems to be an overnight boom since the NYFW....

Flats with a bit of a heel, yes! 

Metal caps for the little peep-toe detail! Swoon! 

No comments: