Monday, January 29, 2024

Girl Crush: Lara Cosima

So I came across this Instagram feed with Lara Cosima in a gorgeous Jean Paul Gaultier gown at the Bal des Debutantes in Paris last year and I've been intrigued since! I haven't really paid attention to any debutante balls since 2017 when Reese Witherspoon's daughter made a huge splash in the fashion news. 

So six years later in 2023, another blonde won it all again. In Bridgerton's terms, she is the "diamond" of the ball.  This time, I just love that Countess Lara Cosima Henckel von Donnersmarck stood out like a member of the House of Targaryen from Game of Thrones with the white-blonde hair and ethereal greyish gownand who knows...maybe she was the one who actually started the flip-bob hair trend on the red-carpet! 


Even though her gown isn't colorful, she just stood out! 
It must be the hair! 
I am truly not being sarcastic, but I love it when rich and successful people have beautiful daughters who look like supermodels with access to the best fashion in the world! It's the stuff of glamour and dreams!

No comments: