Monday, May 22, 2023

Diamond Tennis Necklace a Staple in Fashion

I have been more conscious of jewelry lately more than clothing items. Especially since celebrities, fashion influencers, and TV/Movie characters are showing off jewelry better than ever these days! It makes me want to evaluate my current collection of everyday jewelry. Back in 2013, I made a list of timeless "Essential" fashion items including jewelry. Of all the items listed, I think my "station necklace" is losing favor. I realized that I haven't worn my station necklace for several years actually. The reason being that the station necklace is quite annoying, the longer chain length gets caught in things, I am always forgetting to adjust the alignment of the necklace in candid photos (thus having unflattering shots of the necklace being off-center on the chest), and when I try to double-up the necklace for a shorter-length, it feels heavy and choking-like. So I have been contemplating of taking the station necklace off my list and perhaps replacing it with a "diamond tennis necklace".    

I've been seeing a repetition of influencers donning this simple diamond tennis necklace in all sorts of outfits, from casual, to fancy, or even swimwear! It seems to elevate the outfit to be more luxurious and edgy! Obviously most of us cannot afford genuine diamond necklaces of this caliber, but luckily affordable cubic zirconia versions are plentiful! One of my favorite influencers, Fashion Jackson recently posted her Amazon find of just $28.88! Click! Ordered. 

Here's a collage of the IG feed that influenced me in buying into the tennis necklace trend:

Her Amazon cheapy one looks pretty good to me!

Heart's version is probably real and super expensive!

Spotted on a model for swimwear, and it's not too much at all. 

Nell wears her choker style quite often in many of her outfits. 

Tina has been wearing her gold version in pretty much everything! 

Would you invest in a real diamond tennis necklace?

No comments: