Sunday, September 11, 2011

Current favorite author

As mentioned previously, I spent a period during my teen years reading everything Jane Austen. I go through phases where I read everything I can from one author, based on a book I enjoy.  (I prefer older fiction for some reason). My current phase is P.G. Wodehouse. My goal is to read all his books this year. I love the glamour and hilarious humor his stories have. I recommend his books if you are a romance-comedy type of person. This is the book that started it all for me:
The cover also reminds me of one of my favorite fashion advertisement. Want a bluish-grey coat!

And a real life couple who can play all the parts in my favorite romantic novels...
Johannes Huebl and Olivia Palermo (she has the BEST outerwear styles!) 

I really can't get enough of this couple's style...

I mean, perfection down to the details! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will check him out when I get the chance! I'm a big rom-com fan. My current favorite author is George R.R. Martin; it's been taking me forever to finish the fourth book in the A Song of Fire and Ice series, though.

I'm also a huge proponent of Hemingway's (not so much in high school, more so in college and now). FYI - I just asked my husband if he knew who my favorite authors were and he said the same two authors. Guess he knows me pretty well. ;D

Olyvia said...

QQFS, your hubby rocks!