Thursday, September 1, 2011

End of summer wish

Ever since this summer started, I have been pining for turquoise sandals/heels. Yet I have not actively searched for any or bought any. Now that I'm on a shopping ban, the perfect turquoise heels makes an appearance on my radar. Don't you just hate it when that happens?
Anthropologie issue September 2011, page 40
All leather, made in Brazil, and free shipping!
$118 is not too hefty a price.
Would look great with blue jeans for fall too.
Aww man! Must resist!
To the wishlist.

4 comments:

Sydney's Fashion Diary said...

Oh wow..those shoes are very unique. They're gorgeous but I wouldn't know how to style them though =)

Unknown said...

I looove those shoes! And they seem reasonbly priced - but like Sydney I wouldn't know how to wear them!

Anonymous said...

Olyvia! I'm so glad you have another blog. ;D Those shoes are cute! Hahaha, I hear you re: wish lists. Right now, the Coach Court Bag is on my wish list. *sigh*

Olyvia said...

PLG and Elaine, thanks for reminding me that I'm attracted to items that makes no sense for the wardrobe, haha! If I get these, I'll make them work somehow....

QQFS, I'm a blog-addict! But having 2 blogs was too much, I think I'm going back to just having this Caramel Covered Everything for everything! haha Ooh, I'm intrigued about this court bag you are speaking of, I need to catch up on your blog!