I barely know where to start with my New Years resolution. All in all, so many things to search for! For this blog though, my search continues for these items:
1. Statement shoes - When it comes to footwear, I tend to avoid attention and stay safe in black, brown, grey, and neutral tones, but I could use more spunk and confidence in my life. Thus, needing something bright turquoise, yellow, and maybe cap-toe (do you recognize which blogs I'm inspired from by these shoes?)
2. Rebecca Bloomwood plaid jacket - I have a thing for everything the character wears in Confessions of a Shopaholic. Came very close last year with this post, but it sadly didn't make the cut.
3. Comfortable travel gear - I'll probably be traveling more in the future and would like to look better in travel photos at the same time. I learned that I need better walking shoes (that looks good with skinny jeans and gives me some height....perhaps some booties). Also need a more grownup lightweight bag to carry all my necessities (to replace my old zebra-print Kipling bag).
This travel outfit and pose needs improving, no?
5. Waffle-maker - Been drooling about it ever since this post from Fast Food & Fast Fashion. I've never made my own waffle before, so something new to learn!
6. Adult Tricycle - I'm the most embarrassing wobbly bicyclist, but I do enjoy a ride with the breeze in my face once in a while. Thus a tricycle sounds so much safer...and look at all that basket space!
All above are things I don't really need, but they make me happy thinking about when I have extra funds! What are you in search for in the new year?