Thursday, April 25, 2013

White Summer Skirts

I had entertained the idea of having a white skirt in my wardrobe for a long time, but haven't actively searched for one, since I'm usually paranoid about panties showing through and white items staining too easily. I had saved some magazine pictures of white skirts I loved in my old scrapbook to remind me of the styles I would prefer, if I ever were to shop for a white skirt...
But it wasn't until I saw To Brighten My Day's and Petite Hues' white skirts, that I became super inspired to run out and buy a white skirt already!

2 comments:

SewPetiteGal said...

Love the green and white together - looks so crisp and fresh! I used to go to LOFT all the time, but now that we've moved, it's too out of the way. A bummer because they always have such great sales!

Olyvia said...

SPG, who needs LOFT when talented you can hand-make most of the tops and skirts as seen at LOFT ;)