Friday, February 28, 2014

Holographic dress

My attraction with holographic material continues...
3.....now I'm onto this:
(currently on sale $47.05)

Most times holographic fashion can be too loud and crazy-looking. But this particular dress with the interesting black grid and flower print makes it appear almost like a neutral tweed material in the photos. I also love the basic "shift dress" shape and wide straps to give it a modest edge. My favorite part of course is the holographic effect (especially seen in the runway video). 

Unfortunately, I won't be attending any futuristic or alien theme events to wear such a unique dress so no buy! But just fun to think about, a lot more fun than doing my taxes. Yes, I'll be doing my own taxes this weekend.
Do you file your own taxes?

No comments: