Thursday, March 13, 2014

Neapolitan ice cream palette

I was skimming through an ULTA advertisement, and this new Physicians Formula Nude Wear line caught my eye. I'm not needing any makeup products at the moment, but man, I give Physicians Formula the award for "prettiest packaging!" 
The dainty metallic bows made me want to purchase these goodies right away! But as a smarter consumer now, I always check reviews online before buying any cosmetics. My favorite drugstore reviewer is Musings of a Muse. All the products that I have bought based on her reviews have been great! Thus, I generally will not buy anything now unless it's "Muse approved."

Here's her reviews on the above products:
PF Nude Wear Glowing Nude Powder: I can tell the powder will be too sparkly or itchy for my face, so no buy. 
PF Nude Wear Touch of Glow: maybe I might try this with my Ulta coupon...

Have you been sucked into buying cosmetics with cute packaging?

4 comments:

phiphis blog said...

slouchy tees are the best!!!

i don't think the powder would work for me either but the palette is lovely to look at! :)

Olyvia said...

Phiphi,the colors are so pretty...but yeah, it's a trap, haha!

Michelle R said...

Lol!! Totally melted neapolitan! I like that color a lot...so easy to pair. Sometimes whites or other "nudes" can be too light that a bra will show through...that color is a great nude to avoid that problem. :)

Olyvia said...

:D glad you agree with the ice cream resemblance, Michelle, haha! I'm definitely loving this type of neutral tone