Saturday, July 12, 2014

Summer 2014 best nail polish ever

I'm a sucker for nail polish that resembles jewelry. My latest purchase are these Sally Hansen Color Foil. I especially love the "Sterling Silver" because it really does look like real silver foil, and the "Liquid Gold," a pale yellow 10k-like gold, which I find is more flattering on my skin tone than yellow-yellow 24k gold.
 Here's a quick swatch (Sterling Silver on left, Liquid Gold on right):
I love that the formula glides easily and dries quicker than any other nail polish I own. The only negative thing I can think of is that the "Liquid Gold" color can be uneven, so make sure to shake or mix the bottle a couple rounds before applying.

Other than that, these are now ranking the top spot as my favorite nail polish this summer and beyond!

What nail polish are you sporting this summer?

No comments: