Saturday, January 10, 2015

Minions inspired outfit and burgundy gloves

Strange how I'm inspired by cartoons lately in my outfits. This time, it's the shearling jackets as seen in the Despicable Me 3 trailer.
Also, if you are looking for some leather gloves for small hands, I found these ASOS Leather Gloves With Touch Screen Detail size XS to fit pretty well. No extra spaces in the finger tips. 
Here's how they compare to my other gloves below:
H&M size S vs. ASOS size XS
I also like that the leather is buttery soft and not constricting. The only qualms I have with these ASOS gloves is that the leather-chemical smell is very strong. Hopefully over time, it will wane. Unfortunately, all the popular burgundy colors are gone in this style, but here's some other options:

Totes Leather Gloves in purple ($18.95 sale)
ASOS Leather Gloves with Piped Bow in black ($22.74 sale)

Extra Petite also had a great review recently on the Lord & Taylor gloves for small hands. I am always in awe of Jean's impeccable style. She definitely convinced me that 'burgundy/wine' hued gloves are most versatile. I bookmarked how she styled her old H&M gloves here, here, herehere, here, and here for reference!

No comments: