Saturday, January 17, 2015

My first camo

Featuring Target Merona Tailored Ponte Blazer in olive camouflage size XS. I have stayed away from camouflage fashion because it felt corny for not being associated with the army or game-hunting, but after seeing how chic Tiny Bits of Nonsense look in her camo pants, I kept the idea in the back burner. 

Lately, I've been collecting "jersey" blazers (for easy washing and sweatshirt comfort), so when I saw this unlined ponte blazer in the sale rack at Target, I gave it try. Surprisingly, it fits well in the shoulders and torso, and I love that the darker camo print is not too loud, but adds interesting texture. The only qualm I have is that the ponte fabric is a polyester-rayon blend (which in my experience, tends to pill over time). Comfort and fit wins over quality this time, so I bought this...my first camo piece! 

No comments: