Friday, September 29, 2017

What's on my mind

Here's a random hodgepodge of things on my mind lately...

1. I wish there is an app...for musicians, where if you take a picture of the whole sheet music, it can convert to any desired octave/key in a flash! This would be great for instrumentalists who need to adjust key on the spot for singers, or playing other parts (ie. a cellist wanting to play a violin part, but not familiar reading violin treble cleft, thus the app can automatically transcribe the entire sheet music into equivalent cello/bass notes. Also should have capability to plug the phone/tablet into a printer and print the transcribed music out on paper too). If this app already exists or in the works, let me know in the comments!

2. Girl crush...me growing up in the U.S., there were not a lot of Asian actors/actresses in the movies to relate to when I was a kid. Thus, when I see someone who "looks" like me in the movies, I'm ecstatic! I recently learned of Lana Condor, who plays Jubilee from X-Men: Apocalypse, and am smitten! Born in Can Tho, Vietnam area (where my mom is from) and is a fellow petite (5' 2"-ish?) Hope she gets more roles in Hollywood!

3. More ankle boots...I'm looking for black ones that have some height boost but comfortable enough to walk miles in.
   

4. Christmas/birthday wishlist...I don't know why people never think of gifting me something useful and life-saving! What I really need is a good household bug catcher/remover for a wimp. The longer the distance from me to the innocent bugs, the better, hah! ie. Hammacher Schlemmer Bug Vacuum ($69.95), My Critter Catcher ($19.95). 

5. Collars....as seen on Christian Dior Spring 2018 ready-to-wear:
Gasp! This sparkly dress! 

No comments: