Sunday, March 18, 2018

Dip Hem Engagement

The star of my recent engagement photo shoot is definitely this Amy Lynn Bardot Prom Skater Dress in Floral Print (from ASOS). It was fate when I decided to order the last size XS on a whim, and was shocked the length fits well for me. I only had to do some minor slimming at the waist/torso. Also my first time wearing an "off-shoulder " style and I love it!
Here's how the dress looked for my Baroque-fairy-tale inspired engagement shoot: 

This dress made me feel like a princess! 
I am now a new fan of off-shoulder (or Bardot), hi-low (or dip hem) gowns. 
Here's some very similar dresses at Chi Chi London:
Fenna Dress (in solid navy)
Heloise Dress (in red)
Louise dress (in black)
Cora Dress (in nude)
Jannah Dress (in teal)
Shauna Dress (in multi floral)
Serenity Dress (in pink floral)
Pandora Dress (in white floral)
Kerris Dress (in navy floral)
Carol Dress (in lilac)
Simone Dress (in blue and white)
Meryl Dress (in white!)

3 comments:

Sydney's Fashion Diary said...

Congrats on your new engagement!!! You look beautiful in this dress. Hope you're doing well =)

Olyvia said...

Aww, thanks Sydney!!! I am always flattered to know you still read my blog! :D

mackyton said...

I am totally in love with the Dip Hem Engagement. This is a gorgeous outfit in all my favorite colors. Thanks a ton for the photos. At one of the Seattle Wedding venues we would be marrying in the white and blue style. If you have wedding outfit ideas for me, please let me know.