Sunday, April 26, 2020

Quarantine Life Favorite Things To Do


New decor project: reusing glass bottles for home decoration and trying to propagate herbs indoors. I am especially in love with the 8 oz maple syrup bottles and these little Fever-Tree Ginger Beer bottles, where the product label easily comes off when soaking the bottles in hot water (my absolute pet peeve is when food label glue are hard to come off such pretty glass bottles.)

New drink obsession: Ginger Beer. When I read this article about copper's anti-viral effects, I was inspired to search online for copper things, in which I came across so many Moscow Mule copper mugs. This piqued my interest in learning about what this refreshing drink is all about, which lead me to discover the non-alcoholic ginger beer. I cannot believe I have never tried or heard of this. I guess I have been self-quarantined from life long before the pandemic, ha! I have not yet committed to ordering a copper mug, but I was able to find quite a few brands of ginger beer at my local grocery store and now I am a fan of the most highly rated Fever-Tree Ginger Beer. I suppose if I did come down with any nauseating virus, this drink might help since it really does taste like ginger (unlike ginger ale, which often disappoints me when I'm feeling nauseous on a plane).

Favorite indoor pastime: blogging/journaling. Right now I am very grateful for the availability of the internet. The amount of creative outlet is endless on here when one is stuck at home. Despite shelter-in-place with non-essential traveling on hold, it sure feels good to have time to be back to blogging! 

No comments: