Sunday, July 19, 2020

Favorite Instagram to Follow for Summer Fashion

This girl, Alexandra Pereira, a fellow petite influencer, has the best summer fashion photos and videos on her instagram. She definitely portrays a life of never ending vacation resorts. Here are some of my favorite trends she is sporting this summer:

Puff sleeve midi dress with V-neckline - I had thought only tall girls like Kate Middleton could rock this midi dress look with so much fabric, but I'm thrilled that a petite girl like Alexandra showed me wrong!
Dainty small seashells jewelry - A glimpse of some seashells earrings on Forever 21 models piqued my interest last time, but now, this necklace has convinced me it is the rage for summer beach vibes.
Top with Wide Ruffle Straps: perfect style to wear for taking selfies and love the coverage (a win for us girls who don't like to show off too much skin) while leaving the arms open for the breeze on hot sticky weather.

No comments: