Thursday, January 7, 2021

Ruffle Accent Sweater Trend

Influencer Anh from 9to5chic always has the most classy/expensive looking outfits, almost as if she is living the pages of a Banana Republic or Club Monaco catalog. Recently on her Instagram, I was enamored by this ruffle sweater, but of course when items look pretty on influencers, they sell out fast and this sweater ain't cheap either at $69 at Nordstrom. Upon closer inspection, the brand is "Vero Moda" which surprised me, since I have been shopping this fast-fashion brand for many years at ASOS, but usually have way better discount prices. 

I'm one of those people who cannot fathom buying a sweater for over $50 bucks when I know that sweaters usually get dingy and old fast after a couple of machine wash and dry. Who has time to separate clothes in delicate cycles and then have a space to lay them flat to dry?....unfortunately not me. 

So if you are looking for alternatives to Anh's beautiful but sold-out sweater, here's some less expensive ones at ASOS, that gives off similar romantic vibes...

or 

So many pretty sweaters this season, I just can't keep up! 

No comments: