Sunday, October 4, 2020

Nena & Co bags are a thing?

With my newest craze of accessorizing my boring handbags with colorful tassels, I kept coming across reviews on Etsy of women who purposely sought out keychain tassels and pompoms for their "Nena" bags. I had no clue that these colorful Central American weave-textured bags are a "thing", almost feels like an underground fashion sector that I have been oblivious to, since most of the bloggers I follow tend to be more carriers of the Chanel/Louis Vuitton/Celine/Longchamp/Polene bags. 

I am not a "bag" girl and I struggle a lot with figuring out how to style a purse to match my outfits, but I love how Nena & Co made this video to display their bags on different height models. I wish all online retailers would do these kind of side-by-side comparisons to help us gauge how the fashion items would look on our body types! 


Also taking note of how these models are dressed in neutrals! So pretty!

No comments: