Sunday, December 16, 2012

Glamour girl picks

I gravitate towards everything glamourous and Victorian/Edwardian especially during the winter.

Glamorous coat, inspired by:
Jen Tam of Her Waise Choice's Elie Tahari Marla Wrap Coat in Country Apple Wine
On sale $195 (also additional 20% off now through Tuesday) at Neiman Marcus
This is a huge markdown from original $550 last year.

Victorian/Edwardian top, inspired by:
Downton Abbey - love their meticulous costumes with interesting appliques and embroidery. My favorite outfit is from Cora, Countess of Grantham

Here's some tops at ASOS with the Downton Abbey vibe:
sale $33.42
Image 1 of River Island Chelsea Girl Dobby Spot Blouse 

sale $65.96
 Image 1 of Darling Chiffon Lace Peplum Top

$56.29
Image 1 of ASOS Blouse With Floral Applique Collar And Cuffs
What glamorous items are you coveting this winter?

3 comments:

Siena in Style said...

I love the last shirt!
kisses from milano
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

Bravoe Runway said...

I love that coat but I can't wear anything like that. The lapel is too much for me! I love these last 3 tops you selected, def a victorian vibe.

Olyvia said...

Siena, you got good taste ;)

BR, I love that coat ever since I saw it on Jen. But you make a good point, the oversized lapel could be overwhelming. It's one of those items that are good for fashion photos or special occasions!