Friday, December 14, 2012

No more dresses

When I first started blogging....almost two years ago or so....I mainly focused on finding fancy dresses to fit my petite self and collected all sorts since. This reminds me that I have more than enough dresses in my closet for special occasions now. I'm going to make it a new goal to stop buying dresses for as long as possible, and to re-wear my old dresses with different accessories when I want a new look.  Also, some of my old dresses do need to be altered....that'll be something to look forward to :)

Remember my search for the perfect little black dress (before all those pages got deleted)?

Hehe, those were the days! I'm still loving my LBD (the last bottom-right one in the collage). Through these past few years as a blogger, I've discovered that for a thin petite body, my favorite place to shop for special-occasion dresses is ASOS! When on a budget, I recommend trying H&M, Target juniors, and LOFT petite (but beware, it seems like we always run into dress-twins from these retailers and their limited selections).
But no more dresses for me!

2 comments:

Me said...

LBD always remind me of you because of your hunt!

Glad you made the decision to return. The first one was such a pretty pattern, but not a good idea if it will most likely pill. :( Too bad!

Olyvia said...

Michelle, I'm a bit relieved these did not work out, haha! The wallet is relieved at least :)