Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lickable Trend

Trying out the sorbet trend this winter....
1. Started out with a peach shirt (from Forever21 here) and my old BDG grazer (on $39 sale here):
2. Topped off with my Forever21 lavender sweater (similar here)
 3. Added a peach necklace (from H&M as seen on Stylish Petite)
4. Then grabbed my mint clutch (vintage from Ebay)
I quite like the result! Although wish I was more tanned with a J-Lo glow in these pastel colors. Must pile on the bronzer!

Are you into sorbet-pastels lately (especially J.Crew style)?

5 comments:

The Key To Chic said...

Love the necklace over the sweater! These colors look so chic together!

Olyvia said...

Thanks Key to Chic! First time random things in my closet came together just right, haha. I'm so proud :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty, I love this look! Don't you just love it when a look pulls together nicely?

Phoebe said...

Great layering Olyvia! The pastels look so pretty together and you look fab!! xoxo, Phoebe

Olyvia said...

Aww, thanks Elaine and Phoebe!