Friday, April 25, 2014

Stripe dress and pastel scarves

Yesterday when LOFT had some 50% off sale deals, I debated if I should get the Zig Zag Tiered Dress (since it looks so cute on What Jess Wore). But I waited too long. Now it's back up to only 40% off. Just that little difference, and I decided it's a "no buy" for now. But I may think about it again on the next big sale (if my sizes are still available).

I'm not sure how much wear I would get out of the dress...but it reminds me so much of the beloved Anthropologie Layered Column Dress from back in ~2011 (crazy how I still remember that dress from Confessions of a Call Center Gal). The LOFT dress is a much better length for petites. 
Then to accessorize the dress with a dash of pale color, like these pretty pastel-hued scarves at JCP

No comments: