Monday, May 5, 2014

Sweetest things

1. Ikea log-print tote: I seriously want to buy all the totes from NancyPKdesigns on Etsy. I've been spending too much time browsing through Etsy in general, searching for the next coolest print handmade bag.

2. Panna Cotta: I'm fortunate that my sister loves to bake all sorts of desserts and always makes too many (I'm not complaining, haha!) She's been experimenting with different flavored panna cotta each month. This month, it's Mexican chocolate topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute bag!! That is so awesome that your sister loves to bake! I visited a local bakery for the first time today and picked up a bunch of treats...just finished snacking on the bread pudding. :)

Olyvia said...

Michelle,...I don't think I've ever tried bread pudding, hope it was delicious :)