Saturday, July 26, 2014

My lurve for burgundy

Back to school sales are making me look forward to Fall fashion already! This year, I continue to be obsessed with the burgundy hues (especially after seeing this guy in an all-burgundy monochromatic suit on TSBmen). I'm already playing with those colors now.

Late summer wedding guest outfit:
Featuring customized ipad case turned clutch from Pogtotes on Etsy.
 (yes, I'm addicted to handmade bags now)

Girls night-out in the city outfit:
 Forever 21 wine-colored culottes last seen here

Do share you favorite burgundy items!

2 comments:

eliz said...

I agree....we wished summer would finally come and now we are like okay...lets get it over with...where is fall?...hahaa

Olyvia said...

Eliz, I'm already jumping ahead to where's winter already? (it's just too hot where I'm from, haha)