Saturday, April 4, 2015

In the mood for scallops


Ever since I saw 9to5chic's black Marysia Mott swimsuit on instagram, (also two-piece version on The College Prepster) the scallop halter neckline has been on my mind. So elegant and pretty! But $315 eek! I'm sure there will be cheaper alternatives coming to town...like this 

Old Navy Scallop-Trim Jacquard Swimsuit ($39.94) - but has bad reviews
 ($50 $35 with code GETIT30)
Ah so pretty! Not sure about the "crepe" material though and I haven't shopped from Misguided before, thus iffy on quality.

This cool Anthropologie Scalloped Poplin Tank by Maeve has good reviews but pricey ($68)
This ASOS Racer Front Scallop Edge Cami ($30.50) top in white is lovely too!
Speaking of scalloped necklines and hemlines, I thought this was just a popular trend among style bloggers these past few years, but evidently...it's a classic! Spotted on the cool Francois Hardy in the 1960's!

No comments: