Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Minimalist outfit I'm trying out

Isn't this a breathtaking photo?
From H&M: white top and calf-length skirt 
Also from Banana Republic:
And this Forever 21 outfit styling is just perfect:
Here's how the Forever 21 skirt looks on me below:  
  • Pleated A-Line Skirt in Deep Taupe size XS ($19.90) - relieved the cappuccino color is still pretty in person as in stock photos online; perfectly light and flowy! The elastic gathered waistband measuring 12" across fits just right at my natural waist.
  • Boxy Slub Knit White Tee size Small ($8.90) -18" crop length great for loose effortless-don't-care style; I like that it is 100% cotton and just enough starchy texture to not be see-through.
I expected the length of the skirt to be longer on me compared to the tall model at Forever 21, but I'm actually thinking this awkward length is not bad, even with flat shoes on. Maybe it's the vertical lines created by the pleats that's helping.

2 comments:

Mai said...

Very cute! I like it! ^_^

Olyvia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Maiong!