Saturday, May 16, 2020

Butter Dishes

This week's obsession are butter dishes! I don't even eat butter with toast, but when I was browsing for "copper things", I came across this beautiful butter dish dome thing, and I fell down the rabbit hole, window-shopping for all cute and classy butter dishes on the web! These are my favorites on the internet right now:

Williams Sonoma hammered copper butter keeper ($39.95) - Still trying to figure out how to incorporate antiviral copper elements to my home, this could come in useful!


Chic & Basta Round Ceramic Butter Dish ($36.85) - This is so sleek! Would look great in modern, kinfolk style decor. 


Anthropologie Bistro Tile Hello Butter Dish ($20) - Even if there is no butter in there, just lifting up the lid on this would make me happy! 

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: