Sunday, November 15, 2020

Outfit Ideas for Christmas Photos

Besides Black Friday shopping, Thanksgiving weekend usually means conjuring up outfits for Christmas photos as well, which seems more important this year, since everyone will only be receiving a holiday card from me as we are refraining from visiting family and friends in person due to health safety concerns. 

Here are some themes I'm conjuring up to make this year's photos special...

1. Non-traditional Christmas colors: like olive green and blush, but still looks wintery. 


2. Sweater and sequins: gotta have my sequins when I think of fancy (my history of holiday sequins here, here, and here). Anthropologie has some really cute sparkly items this year that is giving me some ideas...
 
1, 2, 3

3. Midi skirt length: I'm a bit nervous if I can pull off a midi skirt, but I want to keep warm in photos...so yeah, gonna try. And is it just me or is Blair from Atlantic Pacific taking over the retail world, popping up everywhere? Pleasantly surprised to see her as a model/spokesperson for LOFT now. She is definitely one of the first and best influencer in my realm! 

What will you be wearing for Christmas photos this year?

No comments: