Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Favoring the Peg Leg Pants Trend

I use to wonder why grannies always wear these elastic high waist tapered pants, but now I understand. They are comfortable and efficient! The perks are that you don't have to worry about the hem dragging on the floor collecting mud and dirt, the loose midsection and thighs provides breathability and less chafing for long-term sitting situations. The stretchy high waist is convenient to tuck both thin and thick material tops, while still accentuating the waist for a feminine look. 

I once thought that peg leg pants were quite unflattering on me with my short legs, but I think I just needed adjustments, like choosing a style that has a more soft fabric (to avoid the diaper butt look), keeping the pants in a neutral monotone palette, or perhaps with vertical lines (ie. pinstripes), and always wearing heels with them. 
Inspired here and here

No comments: