Saturday, November 21, 2020

Stroopwafels and Cap Sleeve Sweater Vest

It's been awhile since I have posted any sweet treats on here. I'm a sucker for cute packaging, so when I saw this interesting cookie box on sale at Costco, I had to try it. Turns out, this stroopwafel is delicious, especially when placed over a hot cup of tea to get the caramel gooey...oh I love oozing caramels (hence title of my blog, haha). 
How cute are the illustrations of these houses and the blue and white Delftware motifs?
Makes me want to visit the Netherlands someday! 

Another thing I'm loving right now are these cap-sleeve sweater vests that can be worn alone as a top and then over a button-up as a vest. Love versatile clothing items! 

Inspirations:
1, 2

What kind of sweater vests do you prefer?

No comments: