Saturday, December 31, 2022

Best Fashion Moment of 2022

I feel like celebrity weddings are always the leading beacon to what fashion trends will become a hit for the future. The year 2022 is definitely the start of the "statement gloves", thanks to the wedding of Brooklyn Beckham's marriage to Nicola Peltz

I seriously have never heard or seen of this actress name Nicola Peltz, but dang...her wedding to Victoria and David Beckham's oldest son, put her on the map now! She is gorgeous! The simple vintage style for her wedding dress is okay, but those gloves....bomb! I knew the second I saw those gloves, that would be the "it" item for trendy weddings from now on....

I was right, a few months later, I started seeing gloves on brides everywhere, internationally, and to the President of the United State's granddaughter


Also gloves have been showing up on all red-carpet and evening-wear looks as well, not just weddings. I personally love that gloves reminds me of the popular Bridgerton show as well! 

What are your thoughts, are you getting your gloves on this year? 

No comments: