Sunday, December 18, 2022

New Trend Alert: Long Cargo Skirts or any Long Skirts

It's strange when I see teenagers these days rocking what people wore when I was a teen (Y2K era)...it feels nostalgic, but certainly not a feeling of wanting to go back there. The teenage years were not my favorite years. I am however, enjoying the comeback of the "long skirts", here's to the styles I think are awesome this winter and will probably continue to be hot in 2023....

Trendsetter supermodel Gigi Hadid says she is recently a "skirt person" especially "long" skirts from this Vogue instagram piece, so that's validation that this is the must-have item of the season. I especially like the casual khaki/twill/demin vibes...

The long cargo skirts versions are perfect for resort-wear if one is planning on a balmy getaway vacation this winter. I saw this cargo skirt on a popular Foodie Influencer, Tue (@Twaydabae), when she recently traveled to Vietnam, and thought her ensemble was on-point! 


Other awesome ankle-grazing skirt ideas in retail below:

No comments: