Last week, I watched the 1957 movie Funny Face for the first time. Of all the fashionable outfits that Audrey Hepburn wears, I was most enthusiastic about her "nerdy bookstore clerk" attire!
Here are some other reasons I love the movie:
1. Fred Astaire wears the most interesting socks to match his outfits. I appreciate guys who are thoughtful about their socks.
2. Audrey Hepburn gives a shout-out to "Omaha."
3. There's a little car featured in there that reminds me of today's Smart Car. I did not know there existed small city cars back then too.
4. Wearing all black (or a black turtleneck) automatically makes a person appear smarter.
5. Lastly, I'm obsessed with the hooded rain jacket that Audrey Hepburn sports in Paris:
...one of those timeless items that I can see people wearing right now!
What are your favorite moments/outfits from Funny Face?