Friday, June 23, 2017

Gingham Check Off Shoulder Dress

I am completely smitten by Carin Olsson from Paris in Four Months. She has one of the best snap stories with her travels. A real life girl living the dream from fashion magazine pages full of pretty things, luxury hotels, flowers, and sweet treats. I also dig her wardrobe style! On her current excursion to Lisbon, Portugal, I was enticed by her little gingham dress. At first, I was so happy to find that it is from Zara for sale price $29.99, but of course the dress was already sold out in all sizes by the time she posted the information. As luck would have it, I found an identical dress (probably from the same maker) at Forever 21 for only $24.90, even better! 
 
Identical huh?
Stay tune for review on dress once I get it in the mail ;)  

No comments: