Thursday, October 19, 2017

Unconventional Wedding Dress Challenge Part 6

Tip #5. Buy petite brands: amazingly, all the "petite" maxi dresses at ASOS have been perfect in length for me. I just wish they had more styles that can pass as bridal-wear. 

Wearing size US 0 petite, sale $42
Problem: This dress was on clearance and only had size petite 0 left. And once again, it is way too tight; I can barely zip up. As you can see, the top is too small and shrunken for me. This means if I order in the ASOS petite section, I should start picking sizes 2 or 4. But I really love the simple concept of the dress with the gold sequin pizzazz on top. Unfortunately, the dress turned out more beige/nude instead of the cream as in the stock photos. If this dress was more ivory and fits like the stock model, this would have been the "one." 

Lesson learned: stop ordering size petite 0 at ASOS. 

Part 123456 , Final Thoughts

No comments: