Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Unconventional Wedding Dress Challenge Part 5

Tip #5. Buy petite brands: It sure feels good when the dress fits well off the rack, especially for long dresses. I have a bit of paranoia/anxiety every time I take a dress to the tailors, thinking it'll be ruined/not as nice after the alterations. I find that ASOS offers many petite-size maxi dresses/skirts that often fits me perfectly in length.

Trying size US 0 (sale $39)
Problem: The length is perfect, but size 0 is way too tight on me, I could not zip up on the side-zipper. Even if I did try a larger size...I'm not keen on the mermaid style, which makes me feel like being stuffed in a sausage. 

Lesson learned: No on mermaid style, and no on nude color. 

Part 1,  2,  3,  4,  5,  6Final Thoughts

No comments: